I am exhausted..,...

Options
I sleepy fairly well last night. I have already had one 2 hour nap today but I am still exhausted and would love to go lay down again. Any ideas of why I would be so exhausted? I am still going to go to the gym and exercise. I feel I over ate at lunch and I need to work if off before dinner.

Replies

• dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    sometimes napping makes me more tired. i think its because if it lasts too long, your body starts drifting into deeper sleep. just jump around to get your blood flowing, maybe drink a cup of tea, you should be fine!

ps it could also be from the big meal you ate, but working out should overcome that too :)
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Any recent drastic changes in the weather where you're from? Not so much the heat but the humidity knock me out.
  • Julezebub
    Julezebub Posts: 106
    Options
    Consider whether you're deficient in any vitamins? Particulary B vitamins or iron. That could make you feel really drained. Just a possibility....
  • RKORTON
    RKORTON Posts: 23
    Options
    I have been exhausted the past 2 days and could not figure out why until this afternoon when my monthly visiter should up. Was not expecting it so soon.
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    I find if I don't eat clean, or I drink alcohol, I get very tired and demotivated. I just don't have enough energy. Maybe look thru your diet diary for the last few days.

Maybe you are coming down with something.
  • StLouisTim
    StLouisTim Posts: 22
    Options
    Mary, consider letting everyone take a look at your food diary so we can get a feel for how many carbs, sugars, proteins, etc. you are getting. The answer might be there.
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    hate to ask but could you be pregnant?

(sorry)

so many other things though....hormones....weather....thyroid....dehydration....boredom.....flu

:smile: feel better soon
  • maryd4love
    maryd4love Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Consider whether you're deficient in any vitamins? Particulary B vitamins or iron. That could make you feel really drained. Just a possibility....

That is true. I probably need to start taking vitamins. I drink about 10 glasses of water a day and excercise in the heat and workout pretty hard and I might need to add some vitamins to keep my body going.
  • maryd4love
    Options

That is true. I probably need to start taking vitamins. I drink about 10 glasses of water a day and excercise in the heat and workout pretty hard and I might need to add some vitamins to keep my body going.
  • KeyMasterOfGozer
    KeyMasterOfGozer Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Is this chronic, or it only happened this one night?
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Iron deficiency can cause anaemia which will make you feel knackered! Perhaps you should get a blood test? It's the one thing that I find a bit worrying when you log your food, you never seem to get enough iron, unless you eat a fortified cereal in the morning. :grumble:
  • maryd4love
    Options
    Iron deficiency can cause anaemia which will make you feel knackered! Perhaps you should get a blood test? It's the one thing that I find a bit worrying when you log your food, you never seem to get enough iron, unless you eat a fortified cereal in the morning. :grumble:

Are you saying I don't get enough iron? If that is true then that might be my problem.