Hello from the Front Range of Colorado

Options
Kougra
Kougra Posts: 358 Member
Hello!!! I am new to the site. I have battle my weight almost all my life. This is the journey I am looking forward to taking. Please feel free to friend me. You can never have too many cheerleaders on your side. If you want to know some thing about me....just ask! Wishing all a very blessed and beautiful day!!

Replies

• kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Denver! There are a bunncchhhh of us Coloradans on here. I'll go send you a friend request... welcome! =)
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the hello! I am from Fort Collins! Look forward to getting to know you! ;D
  • Andee08
    Andee08 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hello from Longmont! Welcome and feel free to friend me if you would like.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    from arvada. welcome!
  • bomomar
    bomomar Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some people to compete with in weight loss. I'm a competitive guy and figure it might be motivational to compete against others. If you want to compete please let me know. We will base standings on weight loss percentages. Each week the last place finisher will be asked to donate $5.00 to a charity of your choice. Only join us if you are serious. If you are interested please send me a friend invite. Weigh-in and donation is honor system. LETS GO WE CAN DO IT.
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Greeley!
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    BUMP!