You're a total inspiration! Great work!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! You look so much happier and healthier. Congrats to you for such a great success!
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You are impressive!!! It's fantastic that you did this, especially while going to college. I'll bet you inspire the people around you and I know you sure inspire me. Thanks for sharing your victory. If you apply this kind of effort to everything in your life and take yourself this seriously in everything, you are going to have the most amazing life!!!
  • stjohn2012
    Options
    You look fantastic. I don't know you and I am even proud of you. You must be thrilled!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    Awesome.
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! Thanks for sharing:smile:
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You did an incredible job losing the weight! More impressive to me is that this post is is a year and a half old and you've maintained the loss! Great work!!
  • mommygirlx3
    mommygirlx3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    fantastic, way to go, did you say 60 more to go you dont look like you need to lose that
  • mona_patty
    Options
    amazing how different you look!! Great job!!
  • rebel31
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Congrats!
  • apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Amazing inspiration!!!
  • LouMonoLou
    Options
    Oh My God!!!! Your change is not good at all. It's magnificent!!!!!!!

Bravo!! New fitspiration :D
  • vickyloft5
    Options
    Wow,you really are an inspiration to myself and others.You look and are amazing thank you so much for sharing your story ...x
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    OH! WOW! You look wonderful, congratulations on your accomplishments, that before and after pic is truly something to be proud of. I can't help but notice that whimsy look you have in both pics,:bigsmile: keep up that positive spirit, it shows!!

Cheers!:drinker:
  • TallyGal97
    TallyGal97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Well done!
  • momto62011
    Options
    Congrats you go girl!
  • awaterbuffalo
    awaterbuffalo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yowza! You are beautiful!!!
  • christylindquist
    christylindquist Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING! And an inspiration to us all! Great job! Keep up the fantastic work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!