Hello

saradas
saradas Posts: 19 Member
edited 11:36AM in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone

Although I am not very very new here , i wanted to introduce myslef as I have not done it before. I joined this site after my endochronolgist suggested .I am originally from the south of India and I live in coppell , TX and a vegetarian .
My kids are 6 and 3 . Have been trying to lose weight when my second one was 6 months , I lost 15 pounds with diet and exercise.
Then we moved to TX , about Nov 2009 , I did lot of boot camps etc here but i have only gained weight and gained back all the 15 pounds i lost . I now have 30 + pounds to lose . I have been trying to watch my calories and walk every day , yoga once a week .What I love about this site is i can find all kinds of foods listed , many home made indian foods which makes it easy to track. My challenge has been sticking to the calories , find it very hard , feel hungry all the time . So i start and stop often and every time i start and stop i seem to gain more weight. I am looking for some support and help from all of you.

Thanks
Sarada

Replies

• RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Hi
    I am also quite new here, started on Saturday after a friend recomended the site to me. I am also a vegetarian with 30+ lbs to shift, they have gradually crept up on my since i had my 2 children.
    If you would like to send me a friend thingy maybe we could help keep each other motivated :smile:
    Rachel

9129039.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
This discussion has been closed.