Rivalry Time!

Options
What are the best college football rivalries out there? What ones do you really get into? and what are some of your best rivalry team jokes? I get the pleasure of the best rivalry in the world - Auburn vs Alabama!
How do you get an Alabama Graduate off your porch?,,,,,,,,,,,,,

pay him for the pizza!

let's hear some major trash talking!

Replies

• Newman4AU
    Options
    What are the best college football rivalries out there? What ones do you really get into? and what are some of your best rivalry team jokes? I get the pleasure of the best rivalry in the world - Auburn vs Alabama!
    How do you get an Alabama Graduate off your porch?,,,,,,,,,,,,,

pay him for the pizza!

let's hear some major trash talking!
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm rooting for MSU today against OH State

GO GREEN GO WHITE! GO SPARTY LEAD THE WAY TO VICTORY!!
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Well, according to ESPN Michigan and Ohio State and the #1 rivalries of any sport in all of history.

Of course this year.... it's not even going to matter because Michigan with their freshman team and their new coach can't even win at giveme's. lol.

Go Blue? :grumble:
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    In oregon here we have the beavers (OSU) and the ducks (U OF O) and they are huge rivals you see a lot of cars here covered ducks green and yellow and a ton more with orange and black beavers. They even have a huge civil war game that is the biggest game of the year and there are always fights breaking out there!!!:noway:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    All I can say is Go Buckeyes!!!!! OH--IO

:wink:
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Well, according to ESPN Michigan and Ohio State and the #1 rivalries of any sport in all of history.

Of course this year.... it's not even going to matter because Michigan with their freshman team and their new coach can't even win at giveme's. lol.

Go Blue? :grumble:

GO BUCKS!!!!! osu campus during michigan week is absolutely insane. osu fans are rude and obnoxious enough as it is but during michigan week, they are absolutely insufferable. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

muck fichigan!!!:drinker:

when osu played florida last year, the grocery stores all over ohio were filled with aligator meat. when we played against lsu, they were selling fake tiger pelts and books on poaching. i guess you could say that columbus is a college football town :smile:
  • annathelu
    annathelu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    What about Florida/FSU? Or Army/Navy?
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    In oregon here we have the beavers (OSU) and the ducks (U OF O) and they are huge rivals you see a lot of cars here covered ducks green and yellow and a ton more with orange and black beavers. They even have a huge civil war game that is the biggest game of the year and there are always fights breaking out there!!!:noway:

my exhusband is from Oregon.

GO DUCKS!

but i am a UT (University of Texas) fan. their biggest rivalry is OU (Oklahoma University). THAT game was last week. 45-35. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOOK 'EM
  • gonzo1993
    Options
    Virginia Tech vs. University of Virginia

Go Hokies !
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I never got into college football, but the hubby is a HUGE UT fan, so by default I am too. Just like christelpistol pointed out, their biggest rivalry is OU and we beat them!!! WOOT WOOT! :drinker: :drinker:
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    UM. The GATORS and fsu and who ever else they play for that fact. Orange and Blue for ever. Feel the chomp baby.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I'm rooting for MSU today against OH State

GO GREEN GO WHITE! GO SPARTY LEAD THE WAY TO VICTORY!!

Sorry about that thumping yesterday...NOT! LOL

Ohio State and MIchigan....hands down.

GO BUCKS!
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I never got into college football, but the hubby is a HUGE UT fan, so by default I am too. Just like christelpistol pointed out, their biggest rivalry is OU and we beat them!!! WOOT WOOT! :drinker: :drinker:

and THEN beat Mizzou!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO