small victory!

Options
I got to buy myself new jeans today!!! :glasses:

Usually I avoid shopping malls at all costs. I hate those clothing stores that don't have any plus sizes avalible.

Well my jeans were literally falling off me so I decided to reward myself!

I know I have a lot more weight to loose but it was so much fun going into that dressing room KNOWING the jeans I had in my hand were going to fit, not worrying about "oh man did I go up another size!?!?"

yay me!:smooched:

Replies

• singcoz528
    Options

Usually I avoid shopping malls at all costs. I hate those clothing stores that don't have any plus sizes avalible.

I know I have a lot more weight to loose but it was so much fun going into that dressing room KNOWING the jeans I had in my hand were going to fit, not worrying about "oh man did I go up another size!?!?"

• gnu1971
    gnu1971 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    :happy:
  • liveagain
    liveagain Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!! Congrats!!!:drinker:
  • juleeROX
    Options
    im very exited for you!:bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome feeling and it's no small victory, it's FANTASTIC! Keep on keepin' on!:flowerforyou:
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options

I totally feel your pain about clothes shopping!

I can't yet fit in a smaller size, but the jeans are falling off my tush!

Congrats on getting new jeans! Hopefully I'll be right behind you braving the mall! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!