Support group for 30 day shred

Options
I am starting the 30 day shred soon (tonight, specifically, I think...I am so excited to begin it). I was wondering if anyone else wanted to start at the same time, add each other as friends and keep the motivation going! The more support, the better! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• gothicprophet
    Options
    I did day 2 today and it was awesome! :D

Feel free to add me if you'd like, I know there are a bunch of us who just started it recently.
  • slainger
    slainger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Go for it! I just finished day 17...in a row! This is my first time doing the Shred, and it is tough! But I intend to go 30 days straight!
  • sonbeam
    sonbeam Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 7 today. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • blpope
    blpope Posts: 163
    Options
    I just finished my 5th day! I'm definitely feeling some unused muscles in my quads! Sometimes it's hard for me to stay motivated because I'm worried I'm not doing some of the exercises right and therefore not getting the most out of them. Good luck and feel free to add me!
  • daddyssunshyne
    Options
    I tried to take a look at it tonight...OMG! Holy cow. I want to start it for real soon, but need to get some hand weights first.

It is a rear kicker!

Sarah
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    yep i start again 2 days ago :)
    day 3 tonight. :)
    haha gees the 3rd strentgth with the side lunges and shoulder raises kill!!!

oh god my arms hurt!
    but a great workout.... im burning 305calories per round, wats everyone else burning do you know??
  • lauri62
    lauri62 Posts: 8
    Options
    I would love to join as well!! Please add me! I have to go buy the DVD tomorrow and then I will offically start! Thanks so much for doing this!

Laurie

:glasses:
  • jamhamm
    jamhamm Posts: 7
    Options
    ME ME ME! I'm on day 4, although I started level 2 today. Holy hamstrings batman! Jillian sure does love her lunges.
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'll bite. I've been putting it off but I just need to get back into it. I'm going to take before pics this time. I don't think I am going to do 30 days straight though. I'm shooting for 4-5 days a week but we'll see how I do. :)

My stats:
    31 years old
    5'4"
    My goal weight is 130.

I've done the 30DS before and love it but not for a prolonged period of time. Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'll join you. Glad to find people starting the same day.
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm only on Day 2 today, so feel free to add me! Zoinkers, what a killer! My legs are screaming, but my willpower to push through the pain is even louder! I need to get some pics taken soon or I won't have anything to compare. I love to see people's success stories, but I'm not posting pictures of myself in a bikini... not now, not ever! ;-)
  • kkwellness
    kkwellness Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Tell me about it - like ot start tomorrow-
  • Taneil27
    Taneil27 Posts: 253
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I will be starting Lvl 1, Day 4 tonight! I would love to help you through it!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I will be starting Lvl 1, Day 4 tonight! I would love to help you through it!

I'm also on Level 1 Day 4 tonight. It gets easier don't worry. The morning after I did the first day I could hardly get up/down the steps. LOL or sit down on the toilet. =P.... Today I woke up in almost no pain at all!

I got 5lb weights and they are KILLING me when i do it. Wish i had gotten 3lb but in the end the 5lb will help more.

Also just want to warn you the side lunges with arm raises are killer! But YOU CAN DO IT! =D
  • Taneil27
    Taneil27 Posts: 253
    Options

I'm also on Level 1 Day 4 tonight. It gets easier don't worry. The morning after I did the first day I could hardly get up/down the steps. LOL or sit down on the toilet. =P.... Today I woke up in almost no pain at all!

I got 5lb weights and they are KILLING me when i do it. Wish i had gotten 3lb but in the end the 5lb will help more.

Also just want to warn you the side lunges with arm raises are killer! But YOU CAN DO IT! =D

Yes, I really dislike those side lunges with arm raises too! I find that the most difficult of all the exercises!
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 5.... the day after I started I thought I was going to die... I couldn't hardly move or pick up my 2 year old... now it doesn't even seem like it's phasing me as much the next day... so your body def. gets used to it... by far the hardest thing for me is the static lunges and the butt kicks.... I'm a below knee amputee and my knee doesn't bend that well... thoes are two that are almost impossible for me to do... the butt kicks look more like me running in place... but ohh well I guess something is better than nothing :)
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 5.... the day after I started I thought I was going to die... I couldn't hardly move or pick up my 2 year old... now it doesn't even seem like it's phasing me as much the next day... so your body def. gets used to it... by far the hardest thing for me is the static lunges and the butt kicks.... I'm a below knee amputee and my knee doesn't bend that well... thoes are two that are almost impossible for me to do... the butt kicks look more like me running in place... but ohh well I guess something is better than nothing :)

Hahaha! I'm "running in place" too lol
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 level 1 today!! The fronts of my thighs are KILLING me! The side lunges with arm raises are kicking my butt!!! I still can not get through the whole series! But, I push through and am scared of level 2 in 4 days. I also plan on going 30 days straight!
  • iGarciax3
    iGarciax3 Posts: 14
    Options
    Just bought the DVD today. So, tomorrow morning I'm definitley starting :) I'm so excited.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Great to see such a large response! I am starting it tomorrow night because I got in from work super late, and I still need to unpack! So, day 1 Thursday!

Please add me if you want to have a support group. I'm stats are in my signature.