Ladies 5'4 and UNDER... Join the Little Diamonds!

Replies

• shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    I'm counting 24 participants right now which is totally awesome...hopefully we can get 6 more to make it 30!

Can't wait to find out who is on my team and what Diamond color we will get!!!

:happy:
  • Rubyjjones
    Rubyjjones Posts: 48
    Name: Ruby

Hieght: 5ft 3

I am joining because I feel like I need all the support I can get! I am just starting my "serious" weight loss adventure and I know it is going to be a challenge, but I am so excited about getting healthy! I feel like this will be fun and motivating! LET’S DO THIS!!!
  • Mandyw58
    Mandyw58 Posts: 99 Member
    Name: Mandy
    Height: 4'11" (actually, probably more like 4'10.5" but it's ok to round up, right?)
    Reason for joining: It'll be nice to have the support of people who know the struggles of losing weight being a short person. Plus, I think being accountable to someone besides myself will help keep me on track.
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    R. Anne

5' 4"

Reason for joining: I have no local workout buddies (tried w/my in-laws, but they have different schedules). I'm motivated to loose weight and would love someone that is in the same boat as me. I do need to warn that I am unable to get online on the weekends, but do to my desk job I am able to log on frequently through the week. So if I have a sporadic buddy, that would be great! :flowerforyou: I've sent my form! :blushing:

ETA: To clarify I mean log on frequently *each* week-day!
  • str0nger
    str0nger Posts: 36 Member
    Name: Ali

Height: 5'4

Reason for joining the Diamond Challenge: I could really use a partner and a group to help motivate me to lose weight, because I've been on a plateau for two months now! I also want to be part of a group with the same goals and mindset :]
  • lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Hey!

Height: 5'3

I have LOVED being a Pink Diamond for DITR and this group is the best ever!! I want to join the shorties as I am one too - and I am excited for a new challange and to meet new people :-)

Lisa :flowerforyou:
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Hi Guys!!!!

My name is Cassie and I am 5'3. I have lost 39 pounds so far, and I have 11 pounds to get down to my goal. I recently moved over to a Low-Carb, Paleo diet to break through this super-slow weight loss to lose those final pounds FINALLY. So far, so good. I exercise daily and take break days as needed. Usually I exercise a hour a day. 4 Days of Zumba, 3 days of running, and P90X when I can get the time to do it. I just keep moving to keep my body guessing.

Hope this works!!!! -Cassie
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Hey!

I have LOVED being a Pink Diamond for DITR and this group is the best ever!! I want to join the shorties as I am one too - and I am excited for a new challange and to meet new people :-)

Goooo Pink!

Welcome to our new ladies: Laurence, Michelle, Vicki, Ruby, Mandy, R. Anne, Ali, and Cassie.

...WELCOME BACK to my lovely Diamonds :-) Lisa and Kristin! Woop!

P.S. Lisa, that ring looks great on you! Pink needs to win this week!!!
  • lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Hey!

Goooo Pink!

Welcome to our new ladies: Laurence, Michelle, Vicki, Ruby, Mandy, R. Anne, Ali, and Cassie.

...WELCOME BACK to my lovely Diamonds :-) Lisa and Kristin! Woop!

P.S. Lisa, that ring looks great on you! Pink needs to win this week!!!

Yesssss we do - we CAN do it :-D

Can I be a red little diamond? already found an amazing profile pic, HaHa (think i'm a bit too excited)

• miss_jamaica
    Can I be a red little diamond? already found an amazing profile pic, HaHa (think i'm a bit too excited)

I will put a note on your app to make you red. So, you are officially a Red Diamond... NEXT round. GO PINK! Lol.
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Dumb question I'm sure =D

When do we find out if we made it?

Thx! :flowerforyou:

Anne
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member

Anne
    It's not dumb I was wondering the same thing.
  • shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    I was wondering too :happy:
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Hi everyone, I am Logan and I'm 5'3". I am doing round 3 of the diamond challenge (go yellow DITRs!)

I honestly have loved all of the encouragement and competition. I can't imagine not being part of this challenge!

Good luck to everyone!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Name: Kimberly
    Height: 5'0"
    Reason for wishing to join: I have been a member of MFP for about a month now. I am dedicated and motivated, but I have been looking for something to give me just a tad bit more encouragement and support. I think the Diamond Challenge, specifically the Little Diamonds, would give me just that. One of my MFP friends who I've become quite close to, is a member of the Diamond Challenge, and through her posts, I have seen how much this challenge has aided her success. I am a teacher, about to return to school in just over a month, and I would like something to give me the extra push I need to look and feel fantastic come August. If possible, I would really like to be partnered with Logan (username peanut613). We have become good friends through MFP and I think as Diamond partners, we would be even more dynamite!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Name: Jaime
    Height: 5'2"
    Reason for joining... I would love to have the support of some other "shorties" out there. It seems that its just as easy for us to pack on a few pounds, but it makes so much of a difference on us vs the taller gals who have room to "spread it out". LOL I also would love to have a partner to hold me accountable!!!
  • Kimmy546
    Kimmy546 Posts: 102
    Kim 5'3
    Would love to join... I'm needing lots of support since I just started less than a month ago. This group seems awesome. Can't wait!
  • miss_jamaica

Anne

Not at all! Actually, you can all be in the Diamond Challenge. The 1st 30 will be on the Little Diamonds team and anyone after that will be the first selected for the Diamonds in the Rough Team (some of the DITR members have switched to LD's, so there are openings).

So, you all can be in the challenge... I just can't say which team until the partnering is done at the end of next week.
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Name: Humaira

Height: 5.3

Reason: I was looking for sth like this really need a motivation every day every minute :) - Count me in :flowerforyou:
  • CaptObvious
    CaptObvious Posts: 117
    Name: Suzzanne
    Height: 5'2"
    Reason for joining: Like others have said, it would be great to have the support of other shorties. The support and challenges might just be the kick I need to get this last bit of weight off.
This discussion has been closed.