I can do this!!!!

Options
Hi Everyone-

This is what I keep telling myself... I can do this!!! I am new to the program and am ready to lose weight and get in shape. I am a single mom of twins, a boy and a girl, my son has autism. I work full time and take online classes to pursue a degree at night. I have put my health needs on the back burner and that has got to change. I look forward to seeing all of you in the forums and best of luck to all of you in your journey!!

Jenn

Replies

• bomomar
    bomomar Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some people to compete with in weight loss. I'm a competitive guy and figure it might be motivational to compete against others. If you want to compete please let me know. We will base standings on weight loss percentages. Each week the last place finisher will be asked to donate $5.00 to a charity of your choice. Only join us if you are serious. If you are interested please send me a friend invite. Weigh-in and donation is honor system. LETS GO WE CAN DO IT.
  • punk_mama
    punk_mama Posts: 93
    Options
    You can do it!!! I have only be here a few weeks. I thought the first week was the hardest but it is now getting eaiser to track everything and find healthier choices. Good luck in your journey!!
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    You are doing the right thing! There is no way you will be able to muster up all the energy you need to pursue all that you have going on if you're not healthy. Good for you! You can do this! IF you need a friend, I'm here.