Re-focused!

Options
Hello everyone! I have been using myfitnesspal off and on for a while, but have seriously re-committed myself in hopes that I will get back to where I was a year ago! The year before last, I worked out with a personal trainer, lost fifteen pounds, and was feeling lean and strong! But, for the last year I have regained those fifteen pounds, plus a few extra! For a while I was disappointed with myself, but then I knocked myself up-side the head and said "Get your butt moving!!" So, now I have decided to make no excuses, reach out to others on here, re-focus, and rid my body of these fifteen-or-so pounds that have crept back on to my body. Everyone's stories on here are very inspiring and the support is amazing! I am looking forward to being motivated, and hopefully motivating others as well.

Replies

• katy4193
    katy4193 Posts: 44
    Options
    Good for you!! I love this site also! Feel free to add me if you would like, I think the best part of this site is the support!
  • glcarr65
    glcarr65 Posts: 74
    Options
    Good luck to you. I know first hand how hard it is... I have been doing this for a few months now and have been up and down.
    I am trying to get myself going strong again also......

I am really trying to make it work this time...

You can do it!!!