New at this!!

Options
Hello all!! i am new at this. I have been needing to diet for a very long time. Not sure how i let myself go for so long! anyway 2008 is going to make me a new women. Anyone with any suggestions how to drop off all this extra baggage please let me know. thanks :smile:

Replies

• gabdavidson3
    Options
    Hello all!! i am new at this. I have been needing to diet for a very long time. Not sure how i let myself go for so long! anyway 2008 is going to make me a new women. Anyone with any suggestions how to drop off all this extra baggage please let me know. thanks :smile:
  • zarzoo
    zarzoo Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to the family?
    ive been on here for 3 months under a different usename?
    and i love it?
    ive lost 17lbs so far? and put 3 lbs back on over xmas.
    its so easy when you get used to it?
    :flowerforyou:
  • gabdavidson3
    Options
    thank you very much!! yea i think this is going to be a great motivational website. IM READY TO GET SKINNY!! lol Good Luck to ya
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome. No better time than the present. Good luck to you. My advise is to just keep moving, discipline and confidence.
    Once again, good luck and welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • jelaine46
    Options
    Hi My name is Judy and I'm just getting started. Decided to go with counting calories. I lost a lot of weight doing that before but did not stick with it. Hopefully starting fresh and new now I'll be able to stick with it and lose this extra weight. I am 318 pounds 5'6" and would like to be 145 pounds.:happy: