30 Day Shred

Options
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to use this dvd by Jillian Michaels effectively?

Replies

• Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any suggestions on how to use this dvd by Jillian Michaels effectively?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

There's an ongoing thread here on MFP you might do a search for...I'm more than sure they'd be glad to help you out as many of them have been doing it awhile, and some have just started. I just bought a copy not to long ago but haven't looked at it yet.

I'll try and find the group for you.....:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Ok, here's what I found for you...there are many folks doing the shred but here's the link for the challenge... it's the beginning thread...you can read through and probably see what you need to in it...and probably catch up with the current thread from there.

Also perhaps make contact with the person that started it if you'd like to get acquainted and ask any questions...she's been doing it for awhile now:drinker:

Have FUN....I hear it's intense but amazing!:drinker:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23308-30-day-shred-challenge-join-me