Exercise....it's not just for people!

Options
Lou the cat is tactfully telling Hera that she could benefit from a walk, also, so she's commited to walking with me on a nightly basis! She wanted her own MFP account, but I told her she was going too far.

Replies

• Robin_
    Robin_ Posts: 105
    Options
    Lou the cat is tactfully telling Hera that she could benefit from a walk, also, so she's commited to walking with me on a nightly basis! She wanted her own MFP account, but I told her she was going too far.
  • itzcool4me
    Options
    haha I have the cat run up and down the stairs a few times - she gets a dental treat when she's done :smile:
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    SO cute!! I'm a sucker for animals
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    " Attack cat saves woman's life on nightly walk" details at 11
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Our dogs are all overweight, so I always take at least one of them with me when I walk outside. My Pekingese now has a more defined waistline and I'm sure the next time I take her to the vet she will have lost that ONE STINKIN POUND that the vet has been hounding me about...apparently that one pound for her is the difference between healthy and obese...wish I had one pound to be the difference for me lol...but nevertheless, between exercise and the all natural carrot, apple, banana dog treats I bought for her, I'm sure my princess has lost that one pound! Yay for you for getting your pets healthy too!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I have a freakin 17 pound cat! He's a little over a year old--don't know why he's so big because he only gets fed the recommended amount twice a day with a good quality cat food. He's very active and gets around just fine. But 17 pounds??? Come on! I wonder if they make the weighted hand gloves for kitties. I could get him to do Turbo Jam with me!