4 more lbs

hufflypuff
hufflypuff Posts: 185 Member
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
I have been using this app on my phone for 70 days now. :) It has helped me lose 14lbs! I'm down to 153 lbs and I feel so much better than I did in the start. That being said I'm new to the online part of this program. I'm hoping for some encouragement and tips to lose 4 more lbs. 149 is my short term goal that I am hoping to reach by the end of July.

Replies

• fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    I've got 4 more to lose by July 22nd in order to be under 200 for my bf's birthday. We can do it! Work HARD, eat right. That's how we'll get there.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    low 150s is the point where my weight loss slowed down quite a bit. stay focused making great food choices and staying active - the pounds might come off slower but THEY WILL come off!! :) You can do it!!
  • Ashon1983
    Ashon1983 Posts: 5 Member
    Just remember you can do it!!!! You have come this far don't give in now. Try cutting out 300 calories of your daily amount. Remember your body get use-to doing the same exercise so change it up. You may want to try strength training to build more muscle the link below will explain why.

http://exercise.about.com/od/exerciseworkouts/f/muscle.htm

Anyhow have a good one and you can do this I have faith in you!!!!

MJ
This discussion has been closed.