Hello from the Lehigh Valley - PA

loriannhoffman
loriannhoffman Posts: 10 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Good Morning!!! :flowerforyou:
I am new to myfitnesspal.
I just walked a Competitive 5K for breast cancer yesterday - and it just really motivated me to get back into shape. :happy:
5 years ago, I was a certified personal fitness trainer at a local gym. That is where I met my amazing husband - Carleton. :love:
I have since landed a sitdown office job, and no longer even go to the gym. :cry:
I have also landed 40+ unwanted pounds...they got to go. :noway:
I felt SO good walking yesterday - and would you believe - as out of shape as I am there were 1,349 women in the Competitive 5K yesterday...and I placed 182nd!!! A big YEAH for ME!!!:tongue:
Anyways feel free to stop by and message me.

I am always looking for new friends.

101251.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• loriannhoffman
    Good Morning!!! :flowerforyou:
    I am new to myfitnesspal.
    I just walked a Competitive 5K for breast cancer yesterday - and it just really motivated me to get back into shape. :happy:
    5 years ago, I was a certified personal fitness trainer at a local gym. That is where I met my amazing husband - Carleton. :love:
    I have since landed a sitdown office job, and no longer even go to the gym. :cry:
    I have also landed 40+ unwanted pounds...they got to go. :noway:
    I felt SO good walking yesterday - and would you believe - as out of shape as I am there were 1,349 women in the Competitive 5K yesterday...and I placed 182nd!!! A big YEAH for ME!!!:tongue:
    Anyways feel free to stop by and message me.

I am always looking for new friends.

101251.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Wow - I'm from the lehigh valley too. Techinically, I'm right in between the lehigh valley and poconos. I'm a rebel don't like to be boxed in to any one area :happy:

Congrats on the 5k. I would have placed 1349th :tongue:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP. Glad to have you here! :heart:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Hello and welcome to a fellow PA MFPer! I'm in Shippensburg *Amish Country, USA*
  • loriannhoffman
    Thanks...don't be so sure...I didn't think I would do as good as I did. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.