Soup diet?

Ive fallen off the wagon for about 2 weeks due to illness/days away etc and gained! To kick start a loss i was going to do a week on the soup diet. My friend briefly mentioned it but i dont know much about it. She said it was smoothie/fruit for breakfast, low cal Sandwich/salad for lunch and soup for dinner. with snacks of fruit if needed. Does this sound right and if not does anyone have a copy of the plan? Thanks!

Replies

• Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    my question would be: have you lost 35lbs doing the soup diet or eating sensibly?
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    personally I dont know the diet but I would just say that typically soup and the sandwich for lunch that the diet seems to have to have very high sodium so you will gain water weight from the sodium intake. soup is a good filler and if its vegetable you will give you your veggies! Make some home made soup without the sodium and add some shredded parmesian to it for flavoring.

If I was you I would go back to eating healthy and correctly and tracking,, getting a bit of exercise and the weight should come back off.

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Sounds like another very low calorie diet (probably 5-700 calories per day) and not a healthy way to eat.