Not a success story as such but......

Options
I just wanted to post some progress pics. First pic was taken 9 days ago before starting the Brazil Butt Lift and the 20 day slimdown...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/146/04072011812.jpg/

Second pic today....can I see some slight definition? If my eyes arent mistaking me, I just wanted to show anyone thinking about doing one of these exercises plans that you can get results to motivate you further in just DAYS!

size with my first ha

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE PICS!? haha tried 4 different codes now

Replies

• andtian
    andtian Posts: 47
    Options
    07072011827.jpg
  • andtian
    Options
    you took the others off.. you should make the IMG to small img, and not use URL etc. so just img code /img
  • KellysDiet78
    Options
    Hiya. well done for you putting your pictures on ( I would be too scared to do that - dont even show my boyfriend my body).
    After my baby I seem to be left with exactly the shape and marks as you and I can definitely see your changes - it would be really good if you could put your pictures side by side !
    So what is the plan you are doing.. I need some tips !!! ??? x
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    I hope this works

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ugpidg&s=7

Argh its driving me mad...im posting all the codes the site is giving me and none work!

I waas doing Brazil butt lift all last week but 2 days ago I started the 30 day slimdown and once ive got used to it I might throw butt lift back in there!
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference and well done. Here's a few tips that might help you on your journey. Make sure that you don't lose weight too fast or your stomach/skin won't have time to go back to its normal state. Losing weight fast can lead to saggy skin. Also, lifting weights will help change the shape of your body so make sure you hit all body parts. Muscle burns fat.

Good luck.
  • andtian
    Options
    2ugpidg.jpg
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    Thanks Andtian...I tried so many codes then gave up!
  • KellysDiet78
    Options
    I can really see the difference, well done.. as you take additional pictures, you should put them all side by side to show the progress..
    I really wish I had taken one of me when i started this 4 weeks ago, as I can see i'm changing so when im having a bad day it would have been nice for me to see how far I have come.
    I might take one still now, as I'm still not where I want to be...
    how old is your baby ? my daughter is 2.5 and i'm only just kick starting in to getting my body back in shape (lordy knows if I ever will be able to)...
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!