Any medium heighted people that need to lose weight? I need

Options
Any medium-height people that need to lose weight? I need more inspirations or well, motivation! (;

I'm 5'5 & in the 160s currently & I have a goal to lose between 20-40 pounds. Anyone have the same goals as me or similar? Feel free to add me! (: & please don't be discouraged by my stats. I was just seeing if there are people who have similar goals like me but if you don't it doesn't mean you can't be a part of it. It's all for our benefit!

the only thing we all have in common is to have a better lifestyle and to feel good about ourselves! (:

Replies

• glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    well, i'm 5'6", but my goals are a bit different than yours: 100+ pounds.
  • meowy12
    meowy12 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i'm 5"4 and abit and im working on getting down to 67kg then about 65-63kg.
  • jerseybrunette
    Options
    well, i'm 5'6", but my goals are a bit different than yours: 100+ pounds.

it's okay, it doesnt need to be exact! we both have the same goals : to lose something and get healthy, right?

That's good enough for me!
  • jerseybrunette
    Options
    i'm 5"4 and abit and im working on getting down to 67kg then about 65-63kg.

Alrighty then! Not bad! good luck with yours, and that means you're interested in this thing then right? Just add me if you are! (:
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I had your goal. I'm 5'5" and started at 164 and I'm 132.5 now.
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    5" 7 and 20-30lb to go :)
  • jerseybrunette
    Options
    Hey the more the better! Just add me if you're interested! (:
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I am 5.3 & weigh almost 158 Pounds & Target is 132 Pounds - Lets Do It 2gther :flowerforyou:
    let me know what r ur activities & what do u aim to do in order to lose weight.
    Lets'decide for a weekly target & push each other :happy:
  • jerseybrunette
    Options
    I am 5.3 & weigh almost 158 Pounds & Target is 132 Pounds - Lets Do It 2gther :flowerforyou:

Alrighty then! Let me add you and I'll send you a message to get it started, deal?
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I've just signed up for this and joined the gym 3 weeks ago. So far so good! My goal is to lose 30kg which is a lot but, I want to do it steadily so if I can lose it in 9-12 months that would be fab. Bit wary of losing the weight too quickly then putting it back on just as quick.

Have just filled out all the bumph on here so going to track everything until I meet with my gym person a week on Sunday to go through everything! Happy to be a diet/fitness buddy!

Sarah
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options

Alrighty then! Let me add you and I'll send you a message to get it started, deal?

yea DEAL :wink: btw I have added U
  • jerseybrunette
    Options
    Hi there,

I've just signed up for this and joined the gym 3 weeks ago. So far so good! My goal is to lose 30kg which is a lot but, I want to do it steadily so if I can lose it in 9-12 months that would be fab. Bit wary of losing the weight too quickly then putting it back on just as quick.

Have just filled out all the bumph on here so going to track everything until I meet with my gym person a week on Sunday to go through everything! Happy to be a diet/fitness buddy!

Sarah

Glad to hear things are going steady for you! That's great & sure why not! The more the better.
  • jerseybrunette
    Options

yea DEAL :wink: btw I have added U

Well i accepted (hopefully lol) but i sent you a message
  • Ellastrong
    Ellastrong Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • cherrydietcoke1
    Options
    hi I'm 5'6'' and I weigh 160lbs, aiming to get to 140 or 133lbs by Oct.. not sure if its possible. Habe lost 11lbs so far. feel free to add me!
  • jerseybrunette
    Options
    both of you got added (:
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm 5'6 and currently 164 i have lost 50lb so far and have 24 to go to get to my original goal. Still think 140 would be good for me but trying to go more on how clothes fit than weight. I want to be comfortable in a uk size 12 trousers then I will be happy. I think!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 5 and want to lose 20-25lb more. Feel free to add me.
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I am about 5'7 i think 160 cm and looking to lose about another 16kg and then maybe a bit more
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Oops double post.