back again...HELP!

Options
Well I started on MFP a while back and was doing great, hit 80 days straight of logging in, and had lost 9 pounds. (not great, but I felt great). I lost interest somehow, but now I am back...and ofcourse have gained the 9 pounds backs. I am 22 years old and live in the south...I am looking for some great supporters that will keep me going and I will keep you going as well. Thanks for reading!

Replies

• sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I'll keep you motivated
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Hey there!

I did the same thing a while back, started to loose the weight and stopped logging in...Bad move huh?

I'll help keep you motivated :wink:
  • suegarratt
    Options
    Hi, I know how hard it is, I am watching what I eat and trying to watch what I drink but do like my wine, I have been working out at the Gym, Curves, now for 8 weeks, 4/5 times a week, and guess what, no change in my weight and no noticable change to my shape, I have noticed a little subtle change but none else has, I am so demoralised, but I am 48 so my advice to you would be try now to keep an eye on your weight and general fitness as you will find like me it creeps on slowly and before you know it you dont recognise yourself as in my case, I wish I had done something sooner, good luck
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Just keep checking your calorie intake and lots of water and also little bit of exercise, will get you to where you wish to be, always stay positive and MFP is a great site with awesome results for millions of us that are feeling great. Coming back that's a good improvement.......

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Rachy80
    Rachy80 Posts: 38
    Options
    You can add me as well :) I have only just come back as well....on Day 2. I'm more motivated then ever and I am going to make sure I log in everyday and log everything to keep me motivated :) Good Luck
  • Sam426f
    Sam426f Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me, I find having MFP friends really helps with my motivation. It is amazing how quickly a look at this site can take away a craving for chocolate or afternoon snack!

Sam x
  • scante60
    scante60 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be added - this is my first time using this site, and I've done okay so far for the first 6 weeks, but I'm stalling a bit now, so I'm looking for a little motivation, in addition to offering some!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I have been using this site on and off for about a year now... Trying to keep my motivation as well as finding what works best for me. :)