Time for a change.

Options
I have always had a problem with my weight, and i cant seem to keep it off, when i try to loose it i go to the extreme by cutting out everything, i only eat breakfast and one additional meal. I'll keep this up for a month or so until I loose motivation, then i go back to eating everything when i want it. I know proper yo yo dieter.

so what i am asking is, I need to support if you don't mind supporting me, suggesting meals, foods and general chit chat, even share your own stories with me. I would be grateful.

Replies

• sarahkbarnes
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! Add me if you like and then you'll be able to have a look at my food diary. Hopefully you'll find some ideas for healthy but tasty and satisfying eating!

Good luck!
  • OnlyGodCan
    OnlyGodCan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You must eat more than breakfast. You have to eat to lose weight. Eat 6 small healthy meals a day and start off drinking at least 64 oz of plain water a day, then increase water intake. Eat Breakfast, snack, Lunch, snack, Dinner and snack. Be healthy. Set a daily calorie goal and work out....alot! You can do it. If I can, you can. I love love food, but I had to sacrifice to reach my goal. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Ditto, We all make mistakes in weight loss at one point or another. You just have to stay healthy and this site will help. There are so many other options out there than what you've been doing that I am sure you will enjoy better. Add me too! take a look at my diaries and have a real good look around the site :) I am sure you will be inspired.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    I'm always around the place and I am happy to offer support and have a chit chit too :laugh:
  • hollyVictoria
    Options
    Thanks you, it is greatly appreciated, i didn't expect such a response so soon,the thing is I've gained 11lbs since I've been in a relationship, Its not that i eat too much because if you view my food diary its on the down low, im so fed up with yo yo dieting, and i am not really an active person, i am going to take up swimming every Tuesday morning so fingers crossed that will contribute to my weight loss..

my average day of consuming food is:
    Breakfast: cereal & milk, cup of tea / coffee
    Lunch: sandwich & crisps
    Tea: usually consists of pasta or potatoes.

Then do 100 sit ups before i go to sleep.