Big Brother is BACK!

Options
2»

Replies

• RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Too bad Jeff & Jordan wouldn't join the newbies and get Brendon and Rachel on the block next week!!
  • Jreneewright
    Options
    omg i love big brother!! I JUST HATE BRENDON AND RACHEL!! I REALLY LOVE JEFF AND JORDAN!! looking like its going to b a great season!
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I was really hoping that Jordan would talk to Danielle and decide to back door Rachel and Brandon!! It would have been such a great move!! Could have made a pretty solid alliance with Danielle, Dominic, Cassie and her partner (?).
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    I was really hoping that Jordan would talk to Danielle and decide to back door Rachel and Brandon!! It would have been such a great move!! Could have made a pretty solid alliance with Danielle, Dominic, Cassie and her partner (?).

UGH I TOTALLY AGREE!!! RACHEL IS SUCH A BABY!!! WHO GOES AND HIDES IN THE BUSHES TO CRY???
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    I LOVE BB!!!
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options

UGH I TOTALLY AGREE!!! RACHEL IS SUCH A BABY!!! WHO GOES AND HIDES IN THE BUSHES TO CRY???

I KNOW!! And Brandon has no backbone whatsoever!! He is always kissing her butt! But at least this time he is telling her to be quiet a bit more!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options

Agreed!