I just realised...

Options
caligirl2802
caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
how far I have actually come. Like most of us I get days when I am hard on myself, and during one such day my Sister pointed out a picture that I used to love because, believe it or not, I thought it was a flattering picture. This was taken in December 2009, it was the last picture I allowed to be taken of me at "that size" and I know that I gained weight after it was taken.

I am a little over half way to my ideal weight, I have another 60lbs to go, but I look back at this picture and remember how I felt and how I feel now in comparison is amazing. There are no big secrets to my weight loss, I watched my calories and have become increasingly more active, it has been a total lifestyle change and one that I LOVE! I don't feel like I'm on a diet, I feel like I'm living healthier and the weight loss is a natural and much welcome side effect.

So this picture is me at the end of 2009 and me last weekend.

BeforeAfter.jpg

Replies

• dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!! You look like an entirely different person. Keep up the good work.
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great WTG! Congratulations! Keep it going!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    You look SO good..............keep it up (and off!)

Sue :smile: x
  • MamaMayo
    MamaMayo Posts: 30
    Options
    You have done well, remembering it's "Not a diet, it's a life style change!" Keep going, you will hit that goal!
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    WOWyou look incredible!!Congratulations on doing so well, great inspiration
  • barbalari
    barbalari Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful then...and you're stunning now! You're an inspiration to me. Thank you and good luck xx
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!! You look great.

I've got a "before pic" stored up for when I've made as much progress as you :)
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    we are all beautiful in some way- but it sure shows when we can post pictures like you have..awesome job, hun!! keep it up!!
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You are definitely a motivation to the rest of us! Keep up the good work!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Your doing an amazing job xxx
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Keep up the good work; it is definately working!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Lovely to put a face to the name, and a beautiful face it is too - you look great and you should be so very proud :D
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congrats- you're looking fantastic! I can't wait for the day when I have after pics like this! :-)
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • FoxCarter
    FoxCarter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Holy Wow! Way to go!
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone, it really does make such a difference when you have a good support system :)
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • tryandtryagain
    Options
    Wow! Look at your face...amazing difference! I am just getting started, and seeing your pics has inspired me. Thanks for sharing!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    3 years later, and you look more than 5 years younger than your BEFORE picture. Seems like a good deal to me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!