Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Lol i post a lot!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I rarely visit the boards anymore. Too much drama for me.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You dont see posts from guys because they are driven off the page by the threads about some guy named TOM

EPIC! LOL
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    started in 2007 (under a different username, long story, not very exciting), so about 4 years on here for me. 3 of which I've either been at maintenance, or trying for muscle mass gain only, so yeah, this does work long term, for me at least.
  • yoshi314
    yoshi314 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    same here, don't feel like posting.

so many forums, so little time.
  • Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    We're here. Many of us may have a slight preference for communication with the other gender. You may have noticed this in fleshspace too.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Lots of my male friends post. There are just more women on MFP in general is my thought...
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    You dont see posts from guys because they are driven off the page by the threads about some guy named TOM

I just spit out my coffee..LOL..freakin hilarious..
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options

HAHAHA thats awesome!
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    I'm on here everyday...
  • NewVonnie
    Options
    Lol i post a lot!

Yes you do and we wouldnt have it any other way sweetie :) xx
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I think you got the picture by now! lol.. there are many guys here.. they just dont post often! I wish they would though.. that way I wont have to search the "Members" list to find them! :blushing:
  • NewVonnie
    Options
    Soooo not a guy but I'll put my 2 cents in..I love when guys post because a lot of the time they actually have something informative to say with very little drama. I've learned a lot from my male friends on here about food and fitness. :) You guys should post more often :)
  • naesue
    naesue Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    My thought is that a lot of Men sign up with the smart phone apps and when using them you can't post in forums only on your own status feed. I also have to laugh about the TOM comment!!! There does seem to be a lot of posting about him!!!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I think there is like a 9:1 ratio of women to men on here. I probably only have 3 or 4 men out of all my friends...
  • donbet69
    donbet69 Posts: 133
    Options
    Am I the only one missing the TOM joke? UHHHHHHH What? :huh:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one missing the TOM joke? UHHHHHHH What? :huh:

You've never heard the women here complaining about TOM???? :noway: He comes every 3-4 weeks, puts women in a bad mood, makes us eat chocolate and grease, does weird things to our bodies so we retain water, gives us a sucker punch to the lower abdominal region and is a down right *kitten*!!!!

:laugh:

I check his profile he is male he may have missed it if he doesn't frequent the forum much oh wait what am I saying Ill bet there is a post about TOM right now.
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Y'all keep talking about TOM...is this MySpace or something..?