50lbs. 5 months. WOO

Options
Kris0109
Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
Like so many of you, I shied away from the camera, so recent full body shots were nearly impossible to find. So I submit the "Chunks of my Gut" Before and During pics!

5110003_3753.jpg

Christmas 2010. About a month and a half before I started MFP, probably 280#, standing next to my 135# sister, looking like I'm going to snack on her head.

5110003_6557.jpg

This morning. 233#. About 5 months and 50# into this whole adventure, and about at my halfway point! 2 pants sizes and 2 shirt sizes!

Replies

• georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    WOW i can REALLY REALLY see a difference WELL DONE
  • snowflowr82
    snowflowr82 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!!! awesome job you inspire me :) I only have 25lbs to lose and i cant seem to even lose 5lbs!!!!! how do you do it?
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    OH my goodness you don't look like you are in the 200's you look FANTASTIC! I cant even imagine what you are going to look like with another 50#'s off... Keep at it!!
  • Raebug123
    Raebug123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You are looking great!!! Keep up the excellent work!!!
  • canuck_67
    canuck_67 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    nice - very nice.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
  • xxcatyxx555
    xxcatyxx555 Posts: 184
    Options
    omg youve done AWESOME! keep up the hard work! way to go girl! :)
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!!!!!! Keep up the good work you're doing a great job!!!!!
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Keep up the good work
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!!! awesome job you inspire me :) I only have 25lbs to lose and i cant seem to even lose 5lbs!!!!! how do you do it?

I agree too!!! How do you do it????
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Keep up the AWSOME work! :)
  • AnuMe901
    AnuMe901 Posts: 44
    Options
    Big difference! You look great. :)
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm talking about!! WHAT AN AWESOME JOB YOU HAVE DONE!! Look what you've accomplished in such a short period of time! Congratulations and keep up the excellent work!!
  • jetsec
    jetsec Posts: 79
    Options
    You look absolutely brilliant, I can't believe you still have 50lb to go! Excellent

Jayne
    x
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    that is just awesome and you did it the right way, about 10 lbs a month. excellent pace and a good one to strive for! congrats!!!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job. I cannot believe for one minute that you're over 200. How tall are you?? Fantastic results, keep up the great work! Thanks for inspiring me.
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Well done! No one is as harsh a critic as we are of ourselves. You've done marvelous so far, and you should have no problems taking your picture now. Just think of how good you feel when you don't recognize today's picture
  • TimTamGirl
    TimTamGirl Posts: 20
    Options
    What an Awesome job to have lost that much weight since Christmas.

Please share what exercise you have been doing, as you look fantastic!

8793439.png
  • SummerLuvR
    SummerLuvR Posts: 90
    Options
    WOW! you look great! I cant see where you could find another 50 lbs to lose! You are rocking it :)
  • mrsclc
    mrsclc Posts: 73
    Options
    WOW! Awesome job!!! Keep up the good work! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!