Hello :)

Options
new here
I found this forum from some friends on diaperswappers (parenting forum I`m on). I started my self change this past May 1st and my starting weight was 213 pounds and as of last week I am 193 so down 20pounds since starting :)

my changes have been
working out in the morning and again in the evening---( never did any exercise before)
no pop at all --- ( I use to drink around a 12pack per day if not more)
and I have stopped eatting after 7pm ---( I use to snack while watching TV alot)

Other than those changes I really haven`t limited myself on foods and to my surprise I really enjoy working out lol. I own a crosstrainer , and heavy weight bag plus have a gym membership.

I`m currently a size 13/14 depending on brand and would LOVE to wear the dress I just perchased for my wedding anniversary on August 20th that is a size 11/12 so thats my first real goal. After that I would like to work on getting down to 145-150 then maintain :)

Replies

• gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    welcome! and best of luck to you and yours :)
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    congratulations! hard work and dedication pays off!!! welcome to MFP we are pretty awesome. :-)
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    thank you :)
  • bomomar
    bomomar Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some people to compete with in weight loss. I'm a competitive guy and figure it might be motivational to compete against others. If you want to compete please let me know. We will base standings on weight loss percentages. Each week the last place finisher will be asked to donate $5.00 to a charity of your choice. Only join us if you are serious. If you are interested please send me a friend invite. Weigh-in and donation is honor system. LETS GO WE CAN DO IT.