FREE SUPPORTIVE WEIGHTLOSS BUDDY!!

Options
Hey guys!
Add me for free freindly motivation and support on your journey to a new you!
Can't weight to get to know you all!

SM xx

Replies

• ste73
    ste73 Posts: 90
    Options
    hi
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to friend me. I am 27, from the UK, and about 25% of the way towards my long term goal!
  • jenlw88
    jenlw88 Posts: 71
    Options
    I have been combining some my food made a tasty treat. My partner loves it and I love it. One is my version of fruit salad since I don’t like every fruit and my partner doesn’t either. I cut strawberries into pieces, cut apples into lengths, add cantaloupe slices, watermelon slices, grapes, and cut my banana in circles then mix up to a bowl then I got my fruit salad. For snack if I am tired of bread I use wheat flatbread. I spread any kind peanut butter on my flatbread and make sure it cover then cut my bananas into circles and place them down the middle. Then fold over to where cover the bananas sand fold the other over. There my way to peanut butter and banana wrap. I made a healthier way to eat strawberries and bananas without the juice. Just cut the strawberries into small pieces and bananas into pieces in put them in a bowl, and then u got strawberries and bananas without the juice. I have discovered a wonderful drink mix called crystal light strawberry and banana hunger control. It helps my partner and I get full fast. Anything else I should try just message me or post it. May god bless u. I need some inspiration so I can share to my partner.