My Big, Fat Fatty Story

Options
2»

Replies

• carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    so well written. I really thing she has been spying on me.
  • carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    opps "think" gosh
  • Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Options
    Great story. Thank you for sharing. It comforts me to know that others have the same struggles especially when it comes to motivation. Why does the motivation disappear when we need it the most? You'll get those 20lbs off. You are here talking about it which proves you are ready and mean business. Good luck! Sending a friend request. :flowerforyou:
  • Cookiehart
    Cookiehart Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi, I want to encourage you to press forward, it's a new day. I know you will reach your goal.
    I'm new at this. I've done this now for two weeks and have enjoyed every miniute. My sister told me
    about this site and I'm so glad she did. I've struggled with weight my whole life!! I'm am so
    happy to have found something that is working for me. I also have found ZUMBA, they have some
    classed in my neighborhood and I LOVE IT!! I leave drenched everytime!!

I only have two friends, well one I think the other has QUIT already.

Take care Kellyrorie:smile:
  • bomomar
    bomomar Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some people to compete with in weight loss. I'm a competitive guy and figure it might be motivational to compete against others. If you want to compete please let me know. We will base standings on weight loss percentages. Each week the last place finisher will be asked to donate $5.00 to a charity of your choice. Only join us if you are serious. If you are interested please send me a friend invite. Weigh-in and donation is honor system. LETS GO WE CAN DO IT.
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! it isn't easy I know:) Stay strong and lean on your MFP friends!! I could not have made it this far without them!!! You will win!
  • kellyrorie
    kellyrorie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow - The response to my story was overwhelming. Thank you all so much for your words of encouragement. I'm really thankful I decided to post this and make friends on here. MFPer's are some really, really awesome people.
    The kind words truly helped me push soooooo much harder for the last couple of days AND emotionally, I don't feel so alone or hopeless about weight because so many of you "get it".

Thank you all again :)
  • AmberJenay
    AmberJenay Posts: 24
    Options
    This is a great and inspirational story. I am brand new to MFP but these message boards are so captivating. You can do this!! I am right there with you on this fitness journey! Good luck girl!