omg craving!

Options
I just started you know what...and I want to eat EVERYTHING!!!!

I have week old pizza in my fridge and even THAT looks appetizing!!!

HELP!

Replies

• singcoz528
    Options
    I just started you know what...and I want to eat EVERYTHING!!!!

I have week old pizza in my fridge and even THAT looks appetizing!!!

HELP!
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Ewww...throw away the pizza! I'm with you on the cravings! I have been sucking on Crystal Light candies and drinking lots of water to keep from eating everything in the house! Fortunately, I don't have much in the area of unhealthy, so at least I'm not tempted to eat cookies, chocolate or ice cream! Otherwise, I'd probably be doomed! Good luck!
  • singcoz528
    Options
    lol my husband is evil...he buys all those snack cakes.....grrr
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    LOL take a bite of that pizza and I'm sure you won't want it anymore. :sick:
    You can still have treats, just in moderation. When I'm having a really bad craving, I can either:

Eat 1/8 cup of ice cream
    Drink a cup of chocolate milk

depending on my mood. If I know that I will NOT be able to eat just 1/8 cup of ice cream, I do the chocolate milk (FF or 2% with no sugar added nesquick). But most of the time that little bit of ice cream will make me feel better and it's like 75 calories.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    yes songbyrd, like the micky d's cheeseburger that made me hurl for 2 days. Never touch another one as long as I live!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    yes songbyrd, like the micky d's cheeseburger that made me hurl for 2 days. Never touch another one as long as I live!!

Ugh, yea.

I STILL get nauseas when I think of these italian nougat candies I ate before I got the stomach flu for a week--10 years ago LOL. I couldn't eat annnnyyyyything...I tried Pedialyte, threw up neon green. Just thinking of those things makes me :sick: