I feel better

Options
I feel better!
Well to hell with this boohooing!
If I can't feel better about myself because my body decided to do its own thing; I'm going to do some retail therapy!
Here is the story... yesterday when I was soothing myself with my favorite Mongolian BBQ noodles... I went into Fred Meyer and did some window shopping. While doing so I fell in love with a pair of high heeled, brown Docker boots. I did the responsible thing and left the store with nothing... (my original plan was that if I had continued to lose weight in the same speed I would be at my 10 lbs mark and I was going to reward myself with smaller clothes... well we know what happened there!) I also had been soothing myself with my favorite TV show on DVD: Charmed. I kept thinking Damn! That Pheobe sure dresses cute/sexy! I wish I could look like her! MySpace URL:
http://www.myspace.com/safe_searching

Today I decided I was going to treat myself anyway and damn it I was going to be cute/ Sexy like Pheobe (Alyssa Milano to those who don't follow the show) So I bought those damn boots and sexy lipstick,sexy eye shadow and very sexy diet food! lol

(as posted in my blog)

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I feel better!
    Well to hell with this boohooing!
    If I can't feel better about myself because my body decided to do its own thing; I'm going to do some retail therapy!
    Here is the story... yesterday when I was soothing myself with my favorite Mongolian BBQ noodles... I went into Fred Meyer and did some window shopping. While doing so I fell in love with a pair of high heeled, brown Docker boots. I did the responsible thing and left the store with nothing... (my original plan was that if I had continued to lose weight in the same speed I would be at my 10 lbs mark and I was going to reward myself with smaller clothes... well we know what happened there!) I also had been soothing myself with my favorite TV show on DVD: Charmed. I kept thinking Damn! That Pheobe sure dresses cute/sexy! I wish I could look like her! MySpace URL:
    http://www.myspace.com/safe_searching

Today I decided I was going to treat myself anyway and damn it I was going to be cute/ Sexy like Pheobe (Alyssa Milano to those who don't follow the show) So I bought those damn boots and sexy lipstick,sexy eye shadow and very sexy diet food! lol

(as posted in my blog)
  • GaoLee
    GaoLee Posts: 65
    Options
    Good for you... gotta do what will keep you going.
  • kdanderson05
    Options
    I'm happy that you feel better!!!! Sometimes you just have to do things like that to get out of a funk or something, and you will get better as times goes on!
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey- sometimes you just have to go and let loose:smile::drinker: :drinker:
    You're in control of your destiny...........go ahead and have a good time! We all need to let loose sometimes but know when to reign it in//////////
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Feeling sexy is exactly the type of place you need to be in order to keep working toward your goals and commit to making changes!

Keep it up! You deserve it! Seven pounds is a great accomplishment and you should be proud.

Take your boots out and go have a great time! You've earned it. You will get to 10 lbs...

those boots are made for walking after all! :laugh:

:flowerforyou: