Hello

etalbert
etalbert Posts: 4 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone. I just joined this site last week so we'll see how this goes. I'm a 29 year old ER/ICU RN and I'm trying to get healthier and hopefully along the way lose weight. Its not that I'm extremely over weight according to everyone else but for me, I'm not happy with the way I look. I am a recovered anorexic and bulimic, so I'm trying to do this the right way this time. I have recently been diagnosed with high blood pressure and high cholesterol and I'm only 29!! GEEZE! Also, I'm recently engaged and I'm getting married 9/12/09, so I would like to be happy with my body and healthier by then! Well thats my story. I commend all of you for your hard work and dedication and hope that I can do the same! Nice meeting ya!:bigsmile:

Replies

• etalbert
    Hi everyone. I just joined this site last week so we'll see how this goes. I'm a 29 year old ER/ICU RN and I'm trying to get healthier and hopefully along the way lose weight. Its not that I'm extremely over weight according to everyone else but for me, I'm not happy with the way I look. I am a recovered anorexic and bulimic, so I'm trying to do this the right way this time. I have recently been diagnosed with high blood pressure and high cholesterol and I'm only 29!! GEEZE! Also, I'm recently engaged and I'm getting married 9/12/09, so I would like to be happy with my body and healthier by then! Well thats my story. I commend all of you for your hard work and dedication and hope that I can do the same! Nice meeting ya!:bigsmile:
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Hey!!!! This site is such an eye opener on how to be healthy and lose right the right way!!!! The posts are great, and the community is soo supportive! Good luck to you!!!! :flowerforyou: Cara
  • etalbert
    Thanks!!:happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    00020121.gif

my daughter starts nursing school next week! woo hoo.
This discussion has been closed.