Finally getting to where I want to be...still a lil ways to

Options
2»

Replies

• Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! You're giving me so much inspiration to finish the 30 day shred. I started level 2 today and holy shizznit. But wow, great progress. Soon enough you'll be at goal!!!
  • carrielofton
    carrielofton Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great. So happy for you. Keep it up. Hopefully I will see those kind of results soon.
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You are looking really good! Keep up the amazing work!
  • Kelleyrh5
    Kelleyrh5 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • anderson7795
    anderson7795 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Want to drop at least 14 more...mfp helping me a lot
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the spam >.<! My comp at home had the wifi go on and off so I wasn't sure if the posts went through.
  • laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    AMAZING WORK! Congrats!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Good for you! :)
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    wow! i can't believe the difference 30 days can make! you look (and i'm sure FEEL) much more tone! did you do it every day for 30 days or take days off here and there? congratulations on your determination and dedication that has brought such awesome results!

i'm on level 1 of the 30ds. i took pics after day 2, and finished day 4 this morning (i think), so hopefully i'll be able to look back and see results like yours. every morning i wake up dreading the dvd, but i am pushing through. i've never been very good at following through, especially when the going gets tough, but reading success stories like yours is really encouraging me to keep it up.
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    great job!!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Want to drop at least 14 more...mfp helping me a lot

Yes MFP is an excellent tool, and the friends I've made here are incredible!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    wow! i can't believe the difference 30 days can make! you look (and i'm sure FEEL) much more tone! did you do it every day for 30 days or take days off here and there? congratulations on your determination and dedication that has brought such awesome results!

i'm on level 1 of the 30ds. i took pics after day 2, and finished day 4 this morning (i think), so hopefully i'll be able to look back and see results like yours. every morning i wake up dreading the dvd, but i am pushing through. i've never been very good at following through, especially when the going gets tough, but reading success stories like yours is really encouraging me to keep it up.

Thanks :) I did do it the 30 days through with no breaks. I should also say that I worked out with a trainer in the evenings 1 day a week and did her plans the other 4. So basically I worked out 2 times a day 5 days a week and just did the dvd on the weekends. If you give it your all even on the days when you really don't feel like it you will feel soooo much better and the results speak for themselves. Thanks again, You can totally do this! :wink:
  • gramirez25
    Options
    naomi you so just gave me motivation, ou look amazing!!!! you should be very proud of yourself, so you only did the 30ds? i cant believe it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!