Iphone 4 armbands

Options
Hi everyone

I am trying to find an armband for my iphone4 and i have been researching and they all seem to get bad reviews. Anyone have one that they like?

Im a girl 5'2 so my arm is a little smaller and I have a case on it that i would prefer not to have to remove every time a go for a run. I would also like it to be water resistant when i run in the rain.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Replies

• Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I have a few 3Gs bands ... I don't like any of them ... at the gym I stick my Iphone down my bra (not the comfiest) but it's sooo hard to change songs with the cover on :(

When I run though, outdoors, I put the arm band on and just suffer with crappy songs here or there ...
  • scarletfever2005
    scarletfever2005 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I got one off of Amazon for less than $5.00. Works great. you do have to use extra pressure to operate the touch screen, but I don't really switch songs very often when I'm wearing it. I've had it for almost a year, and it has held up really well. It had poor reviews but so did all of them. I never workout without it.
  • corimac
    corimac Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Not an armband.... But I use an ifitness belt to hold my iphone while running. Waterproof and it fits with my otterbox still on my phone. My car key fits in the belt along with my phone.
  • jodidlyO
    jodidlyO Posts: 37
    Options
    I had trouble with the armband + motion + humidity constantly activating the voice control function (which you can't disable). Now I just put it in my waistband....

Would like to hear better suggestions!:smile:
  • michalita
    michalita Posts: 27
    Options
    I use the Tuneband and have been really happy with it. I have skinny arms, and this fits!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I dont lile mine either for running, if I run too fast. it moves a lot and sometimes comes off :-/