What I love about having lost weight is...

Options
dothompson
dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
What I love about having lost weight is not suffering in hot weather. I used to just be miserable during the summer and this year I hear people complaining about how hot it is outside and I think, hmm, really, I hadn't noticed.

Replies

• jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    what i love about having lost w8 is that i feel energetic, not short of breath, the way my clothes look on me, the compliments , better health & the self confidence
  • uniquesoul73
    uniquesoul73 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    what i love about having lost w8 is that i feel energetic, not short of breath, the way my clothes look on me, the compliments , better health & the self confidence

Ditto jamaka1............. I LOVE the fact that I am more energetic!
  • AmyS618
    AmyS618 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I JUST noticed this too! How coincidental!
  • Hollycat
    Hollycat Posts: 372
    Options
    I haven't lost all my weight, but I have noticed that while I am 'losing' I am constantly cold in winter, but not nearly as hot in summer...yay!

Hollycat
    :flowerforyou:
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I agree completely! I have noticed this too. Not only because I have less weight on me, but also because I get to wear less clothing!! I don't feel the need to cover up so much now, so I can wear shorts again and I can wear dresses for the first time in my life! Yay us!!! I do feel way more energized and confident. I feel amazing, so I don't even notice the heat now!
  • dothompson
    Options

I agree completely, I can run up 3 flights of stairs and not be winded. I often beat the 25 year old guys up the stairs!
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Higher sex drive,:blushing: lol! and most of all confidence!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    - old clothes fitting
    - people noticing!
    - looking better overall
  • dothompson
    Options
    Higher sex drive,:blushing: lol! and most of all confidence!!

Whoops, I'm ashamed of myself for forgetting that one!
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    funny thing is, i was just mentioning this to my husband on Tuesday. we spent the day at Six Flags and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I am WAY less miserable with less weight on.
  • jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feeling like I can do anything! I'm looking forward to things instead of looking for an out! :smile: I don't hesitate to go on a bike ride with my kids, get in the pool, pull weeds in my garden......the list keeps growing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!