hello! looking for new friends!

Options
Hi everyone, i'm Gabbers :) I'm 22 years old and I've been overweight my entire life. After years and years of struggling I've finally found the reason to lose weight, myself. I'm confident that this time will work out for me because I'm the one who wants to lose weight. I have well over 100 pounds to lose and I know that it's going to take a while so I figured why not make friends while I'm at it? So please feel free to add me! I lose motivation easily and I need a little help sometimes.

Ok I'll stop rambling haha

Replies

• cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    welcome Gabbers!
    The site rocks - I hope you enjoy it - let us know how we can help you hon!
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    heyyy! welcome. i just started here a few days ago but ive had success losing weight by counting calories a few years ago- now since i graduated college its been really tough to buckle down and finish the rest. im definitely loving the support and interaction on here, sometimes you need to talk to other people who are going through the same thing to give you that extra push!

i just added you btw :)
  • karlajohnson123
    karlajohnson123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WElcome Gabbers. I think you will like MFP! It is a great place to meet friends who are doing the same thing you are-which for me is one of the toughest things I have ever done in my life.
    I want to lose over 100 lbs also.
    Feel free to friend me. I have a little head start, but no worries. You can catch up quick!
  • ShonnaDiggs
    ShonnaDiggs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome Gabbers! This site is amazing. Congrats to you for making the commitment to making a change. I just added you. :-)