Week By Week Challenge: Week # 1 Results

Options
So how did yall do?!?!?

I did good all the way up till this weekend till I went camping and all they had there was beer and soda so it all went down hill...

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    So how did yall do?!?!?

I did good all the way up till this weekend till I went camping and all they had there was beer and soda so it all went down hill...
  • vdpal
    vdpal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I did good until Wed. afternoon. I had a cup of coffee to get pepped up for the gym. I only had two diet cokes though which is better for me. Thurs. I had a glass of tea, and Friday I had one diet coke. Sat. I had one. I will continue working towards just water all the time.
  • HealthyJess88
    HealthyJess88 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hello again!
    This challenge was harder than I thought! I kind of thought, I don't really drink much else than water usually so this is a good start. But then keeping track this week, I noticed I had a few coffees, a ginger beer and a bourbon and coke, each one was more than half drunk before I remembered I wasn't supposed to drink it! :laugh:

But apart from those 4 drinks, the rest was water so I figure I did good haha. Seems like the soda calls to all of us at least sometimes :ohwell: hope everyone else is enjoying the benefits of lots of water :smile:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I had 2 cups of grapefruit juice this week but the rest was all water.

Connie
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    water and coffee for me.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Stuck to water and milk... I didn't have a single cup of coffee.... wow...
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Water and coffee for me. Until I got sick with the most horrible sore throat ever....then I indulged in milkshakes.