Pale Diet

Options
Alyx128
Alyx128 Posts: 92 Member
I think I am going to start the Paleo Diet. Anyone on this program? How has your experience with this program been? How much weight did you lose? Any helpful advice for sticking to this program?

Replies

• Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    Clicked on this to see if you really meant "pale" diet as in you only eat cauliflower and bread and all foods pale. I see this is not the case.
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Start with a short term goal. Most people I know do it as a challenge (30, 45, 60 days) and then have extended it or modified it to make it long term. I'm on day 50ish of a 60 day challenge. I have for the most part liked it but know that life without grains, starches or sugars is unreasonable for me. It's great because it's very clean though.

I crave ice cream most and the one ingredient ice cream has saved me over and over.

http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/stay-cool/how-to-make-creamy-ice-cream-with-just-one-ingredient-093414
  • PA21
    PA21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Clicked on this to see if you really meant "pale" diet as in you only eat cauliflower and bread and all foods pale. I see this is not the case.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Alyx128
    Alyx128 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ooops! Sorry. You know I proofread the body of this post, but didn't even take a second look a the subject line. My bad. I will re-post under the correct subject now.