Size 10!!!!

Options
amylynne26
amylynne26 Posts: 195 Member
so I leaned over in church this morning... and my husband was snickering because my pretty loose size 14's were hanging low. (In church!! ACK!) On the way home we stopped at K-mart and I said well... let me just try on some cheap pants. I didn't want to spend any money on "good" clothes because I still have a lot of weight to lose.

Much to my happy surprise, I put on a SIZE 10!!!!! And they fit!!!! Oh happy day.... I bought 2 pairs. :bigsmile: I can't remember the last time I squeezed into a 10... I can't wait to go to work tomorrow!! My original goal was to get back into an 8 but 6 isn't looking so impossible anymore... I'm only 5'3" lol.

Yay me!! :laugh:

Replies

• amylynne26
    amylynne26 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    so I leaned over in church this morning... and my husband was snickering because my pretty loose size 14's were hanging low. (In church!! ACK!) On the way home we stopped at K-mart and I said well... let me just try on some cheap pants. I didn't want to spend any money on "good" clothes because I still have a lot of weight to lose.

Much to my happy surprise, I put on a SIZE 10!!!!! And they fit!!!! Oh happy day.... I bought 2 pairs. :bigsmile: I can't remember the last time I squeezed into a 10... I can't wait to go to work tomorrow!! My original goal was to get back into an 8 but 6 isn't looking so impossible anymore... I'm only 5'3" lol.

Yay me!! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Me and you both!! Dont you feel so wonderful! My DH said "why are you buying those long loose things, get those over there" I tried them on and they fit!

We're too sexy for our pants, too sexy for our pants, so sexy we dance!!!!!:heart:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go! woohoo!

I hear you sistas! I had a couple pair of smaller size 10s (don't you just love when designers change the size but they say the same size #. ) Today I wanted to get some boots so put on some boot cut jeans I haven't worn for awhile because they were too tight...and they fit! yea! That was a nice surprise considering the scale wasn't too nice to be the last couple of days.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I hate you all.....

Tee Hee Tee Hee

Just joking, so proud of you.

That is what I am pushing for a 10, then work on the rest in 2009.

Congrats to all....
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    YAY to you!!! You flaunt it girl, you deserve it! Might wanna get some tighter fitting church clothes though...LOL...I've been there, I went to the bathroom in the middle of church, and when I got back to my seat, my husband asked me why my skirt was tucked into my panty hose...I was MORTIFIED as my seat was in the middle of the church.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    congrats- my orginal goal when I first started was to get into a 10 which I am a 10-12 depending on which brand- but my new goal is to be an 8 dont know if thats gonna happen considering I gotta badonkadunk lol..
  • mcc2377
    Options
    Weigh (ha ha) to go. I have been there and BOY what a feeling. Thanks for reminding me. I want to experience that again.
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Oh, Congrats!! I know you are excited. I am finally into my 12s, a little snug but they actually look great- my goal was also to get back into my 10s and steal them all back from my daughter, but like others said... an 8 would be great!!!
    Keep up the good work!:smile:
    BTW I'm 5'7 with a very large "top"... isn't it weird how we can be such different weights and all dream about the same size??
  • kdanderson05
    Options
    that is so awesome!!!! Congratulations!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Size 10 - wow!!! Fantastic - keep it up!
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Great job Yay You!!! :drinker:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Oh, Congrats!! I know you are excited. I am finally into my 12s, a little snug but they actually look great- my goal was also to get back into my 10s and steal them all back from my daughter, but like others said... an 8 would be great!!!
    Keep up the good work!:smile:
    BTW I'm 5'7 with a very large "top"... isn't it weird how we can be such different weights and all dream about the same size??

I noticed the same thing that people can weigh more or less and be around the same size its amazing
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job! Keep up the good work:bigsmile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Yeah, You.:drinker:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    yay thats awesome !!!!:smooched:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! You know I'm so proud of you even if you didn't take me shopping with you. :tongue: I need to get to work on my exercising or you're gonna pass me up. :laugh: Keep up the good work, you're doing great! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:heart: Mom
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that's SUCH a great feeling!

keep up the good work!
  • soon2bgaudet
    Options
    Yeay for you!!! I can't wait till I can experience something like that!
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! Congrats!
  • AnnaBanana13
    Options
    That's fabulous! Keep up the good work!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Cheers to you!
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!