Jillian Michaels online program

Options
Has anyone done Jillian Michaels online program? The one you have to pay for that's personalized fitness and meal plan? Its on my groupon this week for 67% off and was just curious what's all involved.

Replies

• BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I haven't but I did just finish her 30 day shred dvd and am now working on her ripped in 30 :) 67% off is an awesome discount :)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it but I believe you can actually try it for free for 30 days
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options

Wow, thanks!!! That is a great resource! By the way, you look GREAT!!! I can only dream right now of having a stomach like yours but one day I will!!
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I've looked at her meal plan but I don't use it along with her dvds ... I think that I do a pretty good job making wise choices using mfp... but for someone not changing their diet or using her diet plan hoping to see great results just by doing her workouts they would probably not do as well. Any thoughts?
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I just posted this thread too!

Does anyone know what the deal is with her website? Is it like MFP?
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Ya this isn't really what I was asking...ive done 30 day shred and ripped in 30 and they do come with free meal plans but this is a little different like a personal trainer type thing.
  • kathyj1985
    Options
    Hey!

I was a member and her program is pretty good. Meal plans are so-so, but it's pretty much an all in one source if you want online personal training.