Who Am I Foolin?

:heart: As Abraham Lincoln said: You can fool some of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time! I can try to talk myself into and out of the responsibility of eating right and exercising on a regular basis, and be rewarded or disappointed, depending on the choice made! Thank God I "wake up and smell the roses" on a daily basis, and look in the mirror and say: "ok! so what are you gonna do today?" Geeeesh! Thank you Lord for Your patience with me...PUH-LESE! Don't give up on yourself people...we are so important and need to be healthy in body, mind and spirit. Love and blessings to all.

Replies

• sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Love it, Thank you for posting!
  • hkrosez
    hkrosez Posts: 53
    Very nice post. I am not religious and do not believe in that, but everyone I have met on this site is helpful, motivating and very sweet. Everyone on here wants the same thing, whether to lose 1 pound or over 100 pounds. Everyone wants to feel better and boost self esteem!
  • tgal0218
    tgal0218 Posts: 3
    You are full of wisdom. I do the same thing. Instead of getting myself down and throwing in the towel, I tell myself that I will start over tomorrow. So what if I had too much ice cream...tomorrow is a new day!
  • Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    The Deam Milkmen said "You can fool all the people some of the time, but you can only fool half of them all of the time." I find this quote to be more accurate.