any brits from The Northwest here? :)

Options
Hello everyone!

Just thought I'd see if there was anyone on here from England... any other Northern Monkeys? *looks round* or just meeeeee *echo echo* ha ha!

Laura x

Replies

• lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    How odd! I'm called Laura too, from Liverpool :)
  • gemfox
    gemfox Posts: 107
    Options
    PROUD to be a Northern Monkey...Lancashire born, Wirral bred, and now residing in London....I MISS THE NORTH!
    xx
  • mummyflippers
    Options
    Yep, I'm originally from down south, but have lived in the north west since 1997 :-)

Louise x
  • hotpot83
    hotpot83 Posts: 88
    Options

That is odd LOL! Im over in Preston.. did you have the thunderstorms this afternoon? hows the healthy eating going? :)
  • hotpot83
    Options
    PROUD to be a Northern Monkey...Lancashire born, Wirral bred, and now residing in London....I MISS THE NORTH!
    xx

Youll always be a lancashire lass :D do you manage to visit up North, or you stuck dahn in Larnden tawwwn LOL
  • hotpot83
    Options
    Thats cool Louise! :) an adopted northerner! hee hee x
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options

That is odd LOL! Im over in Preston.. did you have the thunderstorms this afternoon? hows the healthy eating going? :)
    Yeah! The rains been terrible, I wanted to go for a jog but I was scared I'd get soaked walking to the top of the road!
    And it's been going good! Just making some potato and veg as we speak. How about you?
  • hotpot83
    Options

Yeah! The rains been terrible, I wanted to go for a jog but I was scared I'd get soaked walking to the top of the road!
    And it's been going good! Just making some potato and veg as we speak. How about you?

i didnt dare venture out the door once I got home from work, the exercise will have to be postponed today! Glad its been going good for you, Ive found it good so far too... I think the first few weeks is gonna be the easiest bit for me, because Im so motivated and Ive lost 7lbs, just hope it stays this way :) potato and veg sounds good... I was so lazy this evening for tea- I had a marks and spencers pasta ready meal, it was delish!
  • MondaysChild81
    MondaysChild81 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Meeeeee! Staffordshire!
  • hotpot83
    Options
    Yay!!! :D theres lots of us after all!