Team endgültige Zerstörung(Closed Topic)

Options

Replies

• SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Bravo :D
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    382.64 miles so far today team!! great job everyone!
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    Richiedbond burned- 401 calories today! doubled that 802 and equals 16.04 miles he added for our team today :)

Team total so far: 398.68 miles :)
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    9.76 miles x2 for yesterday, today going for a minimum of 1500 cals (30 miles)... Bit of running, swimming, weights, rowing, bike, elliptical and golf.
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all~

Not sure if I should PM this to someone or just post it here, but--

July 9th - 1599 calories / 31.98 miles from TheGlitterMouse (hazzah! :drinker: )

Good night *falls into bed*
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    great job glittermouse!!!

Everyone-- we moved from 12th place to 9th place overnight with our double day totals! Fantastic job!!! We have passed the first marker and taken the turn.
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    we are less than 20 miles behind the next boat in front of us, Shall we over take them today team? what do you think?
  • glittermouse
    Options
    we are less than 20 miles behind the next boat in front of us, Shall we over take them today team? what do you think?

Hey, team! Let's hear some chatter in the dugout! C'mon!

Let's do it up!
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    I'll be doing around 1000 or 1500 today. I'm around 300 right now. I went for a nice walk and sweated my butt off lol I was dripping quite a bit. I blame the sunburn I seem to sweat a lot more when I'm burnt. Annnnnd my nose is peeling haha pretty right?
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    I'll be doing around 1000 or 1500 today. I'm around 300 right now. I went for a nice walk and sweated my butt off lol I was dripping quite a bit. I blame the sunburn I seem to sweat a lot more when I'm burnt. Annnnnd my nose is peeling haha pretty right?
  • glittermouse
    Options
    can someone give me the link to the badge and tell me how to add it to my signature? thanks!
    ~TGM
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    can someone give me the link to the badge and tell me how to add it to my signature? thanks!
    ~TGM

pirates21-1-1.jpg

That is the link for the badge you need to copy it and click signature at the top and paste it in there then change the IMG to lowercase and save :)
  • glittermouse
    Options
    YAY! Thanks, Sarah. You = the best.
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    YAY! Thanks, Sarah. You = the best.

You're welcome :) thanks

I discovered today that I can multitask while on my stationary bike and keep a good pace and kinda zone out. So I've started reading a book while I ride. and It helps me to keep going with this "As soon as I finish this chapter I can stop for a break" game I'm doing with myself. So its not the vigorous effort I normally do but its a good moderate pace and thats what I am logging it as. I have 15 minutes of moderate pace so far and I am planning.. maybe 30-45 for the day. we will see how my legs hold up after yesterday.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Hey mates :) Just wanted to let everyone know you can send your total miles to either me or SarahWrittenThin. In case one of us isn't on a certain day. That way we make sure to get our miles for everyday in.
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    Hey mates :) Just wanted to let everyone know you can send your total miles to either me or SarahWrittenThin. In case one of us isn't on a certain day. That way we make sure to get our miles for everyday in.

Or post them in here :)
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options

Or post them in here :)
    that to lol i always forget that we can do that. I'm a tardbutt
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    With a team vote I was thinking we bet against the Reel Winners tomorrow for the challenge. If we beat them we get the miles they had for the day. Post your votes in here whenever you can (i know timezones are a factor) Thanks guys.
    XoXo
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i agree
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    14.38 miles for me today. Must be mad going for a jog at 9.30pm!!!