Strange NSV?

Options
Well, I'm not sure if this is even considered a nsv, but I remembered before my diet, I always told myself that I wasn't that big, that I was only borderline obese (34 bmi... not really borderline) well, I looked at my "before" pictures and omg, I am almost embarrassed to look like that. Like, I find it funny I couldnt see how big I really was! But now, I'm more comfortable. But in 3 months from now I'll be probably writing the same nsv as this lol.

Replies

• evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    You're kicking *kitten*..........keep on keepin' on.
  • ywolfie
    ywolfie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sigh...I can't wait to be on that side of 200! Keep it up!
  • debdptg
    debdptg Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Not so strange - it is always the visuals that shock us into action in the first place. My high weight pic is legend in my family for making people wince! Take all the NSV's you can and bank them...
  • catecn
    catecn Posts: 84
    Options
    i would take it as a good sign though, it shows that even when u were heavie you still saw beauty in yourself. so glad that your doing the hard work and feeling better! cant wait for pics :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!