Hello everyone!

Options
Started this thing few weeks ago and loving it!! I live here in Lake Worth, Florida and I'm lucky one to be able to swim everyday outdoors and that's what I've been doing few weeks now, so far lost 34 pounds, still many, many more to go.I think swimming is really great way to start "new life" specially when I'm big girl. I haven't have any pain and ache from exercising and that makes my journey enjoyable.
Well, I wish everyone good luck and talk you later!!

Replies

• Tuovit
    Tuovit Posts: 10
    Options
    Started this thing few weeks ago and loving it!! I live here in Lake Worth, Florida and I'm lucky one to be able to swim everyday outdoors and that's what I've been doing few weeks now, so far lost 34 pounds, still many, many more to go.I think swimming is really great way to start "new life" specially when I'm big girl. I haven't have any pain and ache from exercising and that makes my journey enjoyable.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome and congrats on the lbs. lost! I too spend a good part of my working out in the water.:drinker: