i hate my flabby arms!!!

Options
my arms jujst wont go away !! no matter what i do the more weight i loose they get worse and saggy!!!! does anyone else have this problem and what works??????? i feel as if my skin will never get back to normal ugh!!!

Replies

• amaodonnell
    amaodonnell Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Try doing some upper body exercises. Any sort of over the head weight lifting should help. As well as push ups, pull ups, chin ups, etc.
  • cfermenich
    Options
    I'm with ya sister! I was told by alot of people that it mostly has to do with the elasticity of your skin and genetics. Some people have great skin that can easily tighten and firm up but some people just don't. I also heard that if you lift weights and work out your arms that muscle will help fill in the baggy areas so they aren't as flabby. that's what I'm trying to do, hope it works! Let me know if you find the magic bullet! :)
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    Try doing some upper body exercises. Any sort of over the head weight lifting should help. As well as push ups, pull ups, chin ups, etc.

Working on these...still flabby arms...UGH...maybe I just need more time...cause I have the same problem
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    best toning exercise for bat wings:

tricepdip.jpg

also paddling, rowing, and overhead tricep extensions.

blessings.
  • amaodonnell
    amaodonnell Posts: 100 Member
    Options

Working on these...still flabby arms...UGH...maybe I just need more time...cause I have the same problem

You are working on them though! It all takes time and you have everyones support!!
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Me too!!

Try moves for your triceps. I got some from this site:

http://www.fitlink.com/exercises?type=stability+ball&body_part=arms
  • tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! if only these 'bat wigs" would go away !!!! i will def be trying these workouts!!!!!!!!
  • tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya sister! I was told by alot of people that it mostly has to do with the elasticity of your skin and genetics. Some people have great skin that can easily tighten and firm up but some people just don't. I also heard that if you lift weights and work out your arms that muscle will help fill in the baggy areas so they aren't as flabby. that's what I'm trying to do, hope it works! Let me know if you find the magic bullet! :)

lol atleast im not the only 1 yea thats what i figured it as your skin and no matter what you do they dont go away guess il jus have to try to fill in the baggy areas and if i find out you will be first to know ;)