Hello from Cali

mjnichols
mjnichols Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey, I'm a 16 year old from Cali popping in to say hi. I am a little over 6'2" and fluxuate anywhere from 260-270lbs. I was born big - 11lbs 6oz. I've always been tall for my age and always been a little big - not too overweight but I've always been a big dude. I plan to lose weight and make myself healthier before I get out of high school. Wish me luck!:glasses:

Replies

• Hey, I'm a 16 year old from Cali popping in to say hi. I am a little over 6'2" and fluxuate anywhere from 260-270lbs. I was born big - 11lbs 6oz. I've always been tall for my age and always been a little big - not too overweight but I've always been a big dude. I plan to lose weight and make myself healthier before I get out of high school. Wish me luck!:glasses:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Hey, I'm a 16 year old from Cali popping in to say hi. I am a little over 6'2" and fluxuate anywhere from 260-270lbs. I was born big - 11lbs 6oz. I've always been tall for my age and always been a little big - not too overweight but I've always been a big dude. I plan to lose weight and make myself healthier before I get out of high school. Wish me luck!:glasses:

Smart to do it now....it's easy when you're younger ...mind and body wise:smile:

Use the tools, enjoy the motivation of others and join in whenever possible to remain feeling like part of MFP. Lots of inspiration to be found here:drinker:

Welcome:drinker:
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Great to see another young face. :tongue:
    That's a great plan! :bigsmile:
    Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.