Going commando...

Options

Replies

• Funnybunnyboo
    Options
    i only go commando if i forget to put my knickers on in the morning....yes somtimes i forget...accidentally on purpose!!
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    i only go commando if i forget to put my knickers on in the morning....yes somtimes i forget...accidentally on purpose!!

I hate it when that happens :D
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    i hate panties!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH REALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smiley-taunt008.gif
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    prevents VPL! if your pants cause a panty line to show, then don't wear them, if you're wearing jeans or anything where you can hide your panty line, then give 'er...I personally wear bike shorts when I wear a dress so my thighs don't ignite
    I do the same thing but I found these cool slips that are shorts, made out of the slip material. Best thing ever invented for wear with a skirt.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    prevents VPL! if your pants cause a panty line to show, then don't wear them, if you're wearing jeans or anything where you can hide your panty line, then give 'er...I personally wear bike shorts when I wear a dress so my thighs don't ignite
    I do the same thing but I found these cool slips that are shorts, made out of the slip material. Best thing ever invented for wear with a skirt.

oh that's awesome...I admit I'm going comando right now, the material of my super flowy pants don't allow for panties lol
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Under a long dress or skirt, but with pants it feels weird. o_O
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options

I too used to wear biker shorts under skirts to reduce thigh friction.
    Where'd you find the cool slip/shorts? Could use some.
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options

I too used to wear biker shorts under skirts to reduce thigh friction.
    Where'd you find the cool slip/shorts? Could use some.
    I think it was at Belk or maybe JCPenneys. Not sure....one of the department stores but you could probably buy online. Try this website:
    http://www.underworks.com/pettipants/
  • gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options

Wow! That's a great idea. I totally gave up skirts because of my thighs burning like hell. Thanks.
  • FitFrenchGirl
    Options
    commando only too bed or doing other things :) i say hot...
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Is it Bill Engvall that says, when a woman whispers, "I'm not wearing any underwear," her guy thinks, "Hot!" but if a man whispers, "I'm not wearing any underwear," she thinks, "Dang! I'm going to have to wash those jeans twice now."

^^^my sentiments exactly!
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I think its hot!

Free ballin for guys is not the most comfortable though.
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I hardly ever wear underpants. I don't even care about panty lines I just don't like they way they feel. I've never found underpants that I felt good wearing.

Only time I really wear them is if I'm wearing a skirt or a dress.
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I go commando when I'm in pjs. But then again, I'm always in pjs. Hahaa!!
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Only commando for sexy time lol or sometimes for bed. Any other time I say gross!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    It keeps the flies off your lunch
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    Bleurgh
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    For girls I feel it can be sexy, (and even healthy if you're prone to yeast infections)

But when i'm with a guy and discover he is trolling about sans underpants i want to scream. And not in a good way. More of in a way that says "DON'T YOU EVER DO LAUNDRY YOU DESPICABLE LOUSE??!?!?" but tactfully delivered of course...
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    In the winter maybe, but gross in the summer.
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm saying gross either way again! It's only hot if say a toned male is wearing jeans and it's showing off those muscles that go down to the zazeech..lol my husband does it for me. That's the only time a guy should go comando. Or under swim trunks. Otherwise I think Nasty poop marks on the inside of pants and if a guy doesn't shake it good enuf..pee dots. Gross

I don't even want to go into detail with girls...women have a natural/normal discharge..some more than others (no panties...yuck). Starting your period...no panties and your pants will look like a jap flag. Sweating...hey that thing radiates some heat! I could go on but it's gross.....