P90X question

Options
I am doing P90X Lean. I went on vacation last week. It was supposed to be my 2nd recovery week and despite my best intentions, I didn't do ANY of the P90X workouts. I did go running twice and I did alot of walking every day (sightseeing). My question is, should I pick up where I left off and do the recovery week schedule? Or should I still consider last week my recovery week, since I had ample recovery time, and start Phase 3 today?

Replies

• devildog525
    Options
    Id go ahead and to Phase 3, recovery week is specifically for that, recovery, Im pretty sure you did that lol. I did the same thing, actually taking a week off caused me to actually be sore again once I started back
  • TeMpi
    TeMpi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Begin phase 3.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    i was in exactly the same position as you a couple of days ago.
    except i was just starting the rest week of phase 1...

because when i went on holiday i gained a couple of pounds.
    i decided that it would be better to start again for day 1,
    so that at the end of the 90 days i would get the full result instead of only the last 60 - 70 days..

but in your situation its more difficult because you have already worked so hard to get to this far.
    i say do whatever you feel will be better for you.
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options
    Thanks guys. I think I will just go to Phase 3. I am not very good with following through on things, and I really want to complete this and be able to say I am a P90X grad. But NO WAY am I going back to the beginning!! LOL!!
  • TeMpi
    TeMpi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I think I will just go to Phase 3. I am not very good with following through on things, and I really want to complete this and be able to say I am a P90X grad. But NO WAY am I going back to the beginning!! LOL!!

Best of luck to you!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    As a P90X Grad and Team Beachbody Coach I would have to agree with everyone here. I would just go onto Phase 3. Recovery week is for changing things up. So that fact that you ran and walked a bunch, I would consider it recovery.