Cleaning out my "friends" list...

Options
So today I realized that I have been with MFP for 18 months (with a couple absences here and there). I had a really supportive group of friends at one point, but a lot of my friends have quit MFP :( or are not as involved as they once were. I deleted several "friends" who haven't logged on in 9 months or more and I have realized that my list is pretty short now! I have recently re-focused, re-energized, and re-committed to MFP and am seeking some new friends to support and motivate me along the way.

I am a 30 year old mother of 2 boys. I am a teacher (well trying to be, if I could land another job after I lost mine due to the state cutbacks), I really like walking, I recently started the C25K program and I finished the entire 30DShred last spring! I really don't deal with stress all that well (thats how I got here in the first place) and need some friends to help keep me grounded. I generally try to stay away from the message boards since lately a lot of posts/posters seem to get snippy with each other and thats not why I'm here. So anyway, if you are looking for someone to help you out along your journey and would like to help keep me motivated, please add me as a friend, or let me know and I will add you!!!

Replies