tummy after 2kids and 50lb lost(sorry, more flesh than i rea

Options

Replies

• kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i actually didn't think to edit it...i think i'm a bit of a lazy bum when it comes to pc stuff
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    The why didnt you just edit or retake the pic?

hahah
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    you look amazing, thanks for sharing, you are a true inspiriation
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That is awesome!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

I say if you got it flaunt it.
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options

I say if you got it flaunt it.
    agree, but then why making a side note of it, kwim?
    Nothing wrong of showing it off, but then do not try to faking of being humble ;)
  • kentlass
    Options
    i'm not faking being humble...i personally am not bothered that there is alot on show as all the important bits are covered...i just wanted to warn people that there was alot of flesh on show.

i probably would have got some negative comments for not giving a forewarning, so i do apologise of making a 'side note of it' if people assume i'm faking being embarrassed over it(cos im not)
  • asunshinec
    asunshinec Posts: 74
    Options
    Be proud of what you've accomplished!! You look amazing! I certainly don't mind pics like these, they give me something to work towards... keep it up! =)
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Haters... don't ya just LOVE em :laugh:
  • isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thanks for showing it: I've always wondered what's possible after babies. I know it takes hard work and discipline, so thank you for sharing your progress (to me it looks like a massive success but your ticker says you're not at goal).

I'm shredding now and this pic tells me I can do it! Just keep going, right?
  • kentlass
    Options
    it really is just a case of keep going isabelk...have a bad day? move on and make tomorrow a better one. not feeling motivated...make yourself get up and sludge your way through it...the days you don't fancy doing exercise are the best because you end up feeling so proud that you did it
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You would NEVER guess you had kids; let alone ever had 50 lbs to lose!! Utterly amazing!!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    i think you look amazing and if you wanted to post a butt naked pic who cares girl you look beautiful and you worked hard!!! So two thumbs up for you!!! :)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Very jealous of your belly! great job!!!
  • stephnsuarez
    stephnsuarez Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    So jealous! I'm 21 and my stomach has always been big :( This gives me hope! You look phenomenal! Work what you've got, girl! :)
  • Funnybunnyboo
    Options
    who cares..you look amazing, and if i had a flat tummy like that i think i would get it out all the time!!
    be proud girl, you deserve to be!!:flowerforyou:
  • livesthere
    livesthere Posts: 71
    Options
    i think you look amazing and if you wanted to post a butt naked pic who cares girl you look beautiful and you worked hard!!! So two thumbs up for you!!! :)

I so agree! Plus it's better for us trying to get there to see the whole picture anyway! People are too sensitive! You look FANTASTIC! :bigsmile:
  • TheEnchantedTikiBird
    Options
    You look amazing! I hope to be there at some point. Good job!
  • SHALONDAG
    SHALONDAG Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    No need to apologize, you look great in your "skin"! We all have it by the way! You have worked hard to get to where you are, so be proud!
  • Ssweets18
    Ssweets18 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Your tummy? I want it! Well not yours...my own but I want it just like yours :)
    Fantastic work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!