Does it matter how many calories I consume in one meal?

Options
i dont want to stay up later in order to get my calorie intake in so instead of having a snack can i incorporate that sanck with my dinner and have the same calorie in take? or will my body store it as fat? with ,y dinner its going to be a boneless skinless chicken breast 8 oz green beans edamame cottage cheese and one serving of almonds all this is going to be 740 calories for dinner is that too much to eat in one sitting if i wait three hours to go to bed?My Dinner is 8oz boneless skinless chicken breast, 4 cups of green beans, 1/4 cup of edamame, 1 cup cottage cheese, and 1oz of almonds calories= 740
This is combining both my evening snack and my dinner put together so i dont have to stay up so late to get my daily calorie intake in, is this too much to eat in one sitting if i wait three hours to go to bed?

Replies

• BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I eat twice a day, rarely 3x's in an 8 hour window. My meals are typically in the 1000-1400 calorie range. If you're not familiar with this, check out this site. You may not want to IF but this guy knows his stuff....and that's not too much to eat in one sitting

www.leangains.com